Hey lovelies! Today I will be showing you how to achieve a wearable dramatic caramel-plum eye for special occasions. The great thing about this colour palette is that it goes well with most outfits like a neutral eye. At the same time, the plum adds mystery to dark eyes, making them pop. You can make it your own by applying false lashes or your favourite eyeliner style while pairing it with a variety of blush and lip shades. Many people have trouble defining their lower lash line, especially for dramatic looks so I have focused on this. This is a great option particularly for ladies with upturned eyes like mine as it balances out the shape beautifully.
1. Prime your eyes.
2. Apply a shimmery caramel (Frosted Choc) all over the lid with a flat shader brush (Sigma E55).
3. Blend a mid-tone matte mauve-brown (Milky) into the entire crease with a fluffy blending brush (DMGM Eye Smudge brush).
4. Deepen the outer half of your crease with a deep matte plum (Choc Fest) using a tapered blending brush (Sigma E45).
5. Highlight the inner corner and brow bone with a matte cream (Smoothly).
6. Define your upper lash line with black eyeliner (Midnight in Paris).
7. Pat and gently blend into the inner two-thirds of your lower lash line the mid-tone matte mauve-brown (Milky) from Step 3 with a pencil brush (Sigma E30).
8. Blend the deep matte plum (Choc Fest) from Step 4 into the outer one-third of your lower lash line, extending it till you reach your crease (Sigma E30). Soften any harsh edges with a fluffy blending brush (DMGM Eye Smudge brush).
9. Apply kohl (Colorstudio Pro Kohl Addict kajal) to your waterline.
10. Using a pencil brush (Sigma E30), diffuse the kohl pigment into the shadows of the lower lash line. Be careful not to make your lower lash line heavier than the upper one.
11. Curl your lashes (optional) and apply mascara. Conceal your under eye area and set it with a powder.
Essence I Love Stage eye primer
I Heart Makeup - Naked Chocolate eye shadow palette
Essence All Eyes on Me waterproof mascara
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
Essence gel liner - Midnight in Paris
Colorstudio Pro Kohl Addict kajal
Oriflame Tea tree and Rosemary purifying corrective stick (concealer)
MUA pressed powder - Shade 2
Beauty UK Simply Define eye brow pencil - Ash brown
Sigma eye shading E55
DMGM Eye Smudge
Sigma tapered blending E45
Sigma pencil E30
MUA flat foundation brush for concealer
BH contour brush for pressed powder
BH spoolie brush for brows
I hope you found this tutorial simple and useful. Let me know how it worked out for you.
What kind of dramatic eyes do you prefer for special occasions?
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog edited by its owners and the opinions expressed here belong solely to its owner's. For questions and queries please email at firstname.lastname@example.org